Mother's Day Faries

Good Morning,

I was in a strange mood when I made this card.  I just fell in love with the image, took a lot of time to color her and then to make her into a card.



I love the little fairy baby that she is holding, so cute!  I bought this stamp off of Esty it is by Molly Harrison Art and it is called "Mother and Baby Fairy." The sentiment says "Mom thank you for loving me and being there for me always." I love this stamp set, it is from My Sentiment Exactly.  I colored the stamp with Copic Markers.

I cut one piece of Bo Bunny "Back to Back Double Dot paper".  I cut it with my Spellbinders card making dies.  I then turned the paper over and fancy tore it.  I thought about inking the torn edges but I really like the white.  I made a doily with Spellbinders Picot Edged Circles, the image and it's background were cut with  cut it in half and used it for the background.  The flowers are very old, from my stash, I think they may be Prima.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Fairy and the Unicorn - April Challenge
Shopping Our Stash - #351 Mythical and Magical
Creative Fingers - #145 ATG
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #210 Add a Die Cut
DLART Thankful Thursday - #227 Mother's Day

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Such adorable image!! You coloured it so well, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really a PRETTY image and I love your coloring on it too. Fabulous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Chriss, love your coloring of the image. Enjoy your new week ahead, gosh it's almost the start of a new month already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chriss, that image is gorgeous!! You colored it so beautifully!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petty card and sweet image! Your coloring looks awesome Chriss!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image Chriss, it came out perfect. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #227-“MOTHER’S DAY” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty image and you colored her up so beautifully!!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh!! This card is just gorgeous, that image of the beautiful Fairy with her baby is adorable, the way she is holding her tiny baby is so endearing and so tender, the colors are lovely and your design really showcases this image perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, what a pretty and magical card and of course it's your coloring that MAKES it! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (mythical and magical) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Chriss, so sweet image!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, Chriss! What a beautifully image and wonderfully coloured. Love all the colours you've used.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Smiles,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers